It is imperative to dry a water damaged structure within 24-48 hours. Our goal is to prevent further damage by drying your structure as rapidly as possible.
By using our powerful truck-mounted water extraction equipment, we pull the maximum amount of water out of your carpets. We speed dry carpets and upholstery using strategically placed high volume air movers and commercial dehumidifiers.
We offer structural drying by using the best technology, including air movers, dehumidifiers, injecti-drys and desiccants.
Upon arrival we will:
- Make flood related safety inspection. Check for any hazardous conditions such as structural damage, electrical hazards, pathogenic bacteria, mold and mildew. Determine to what extent the water has actually migrated into the structure using a hydrosensor (moisture detector).
- Then, by using a truck mounted water extraction equipment, we will pull the maximum amount of water out of your carpets. In most cases, an affected area will have the carpet pad removed to promote drying.
- To prevent mold and odors from developing we apply anti-microbial disinfection to all affected areas of your property and belongings.
- We speed dry carpets and upholstery using strategically placed high volume air movers and commercial dehumidifiers.
- We then repair or replace any additional damaged items.
- We reinstall any pad needed and thoroughly clean your carpet.